30-day public comment period from Saturday May 6 to Sunday June 4:
Review the TIP webpage including the TIP projects, project map, and the links at the top of the page – submit any and all comments/edits/updates to Ashlee McLaughlin, email@example.com, CUUATS Transportation Planner.
Pending Approval by CUUATS Policy Committee
Updated April 26, 2017
The purpose of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is to document proposed projects for a four-year fiscal period so that project funding can be secured. Any local project that solicits federal or state monies must be in the TIP in order to be considered for such funding.
- Cover Page and CUUATS Committees
- Introductory and Background Text
- STPU/STBGP Table, Champaign-Urbana Urbanized Area
- STPU/STBGP Table, Mahomet Urban Area
- Illustrative Projects
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Project Priority Review (PPR) Guidelines
- MPO Self-Certification
- Archive: Amendments and Administrative Modifications